Carnival Dream Cruise Review by Lillybeth

Carnival Dream
Carnival Dream
Member Name: Lillybeth
Cruise Date: November 2009
Embarkation: New York (Manhattan)
Destination: Cruise to Nowhere
Cabin Category: 8m
See More About: Carnival Dream Cruise Reviews | Cruise to Nowhere Cruise Reviews | Carnival Cruise Deals
Entertainment 5+

fun time
took the two day out of new york. My honey and I wanted time away from the kids, went other fun people and had a blast for two days. The weather was rough, service was poor but my expectations were to have fun, spend time together and we did. The ship overall was clean, the food although not 5 star was good, the buffet was crowded but aren't they all??? The service in the dining room was way too slow, they forgot courses, but it is a new ship and they are still learning. Guys GO TO THE PIANO BAR Vin was the best EVER! Cabins were spacious, we had an aft balcony, a little rocky though. We have been on 8 cruises Royal mostly and I would do Carnival again although Royal is my favorite. And go to the art auction (I've never been before) they give away free things but stay till the end.

Publication Date: 11/17/09