Carnival Splendor Cruise Review by LATWO

Public Rooms 5+
Value-for-Money 5+
Rates 5+

Nothing but Splendid
The thought of being stuck in the middle nowhere for days at time was worrisome. When we first embarked I knew this would way different than anything I have ever done. Though I had in my mind that Hurricane Rick was about to strike the Baja Mexico I had my hopes that we would be fine. Upon boarding they advised us that we would not be stopping in Mazatlan, I thought it was okay since safety is first.

When we arrived to our cabin it was roomier than I thought and boy the view from our balcony was to die for. The first night was hard since we weren't used to the motion of the boat it was extra rough because of the Hurricane after that I would compare it to flight on an airplane. The second night on the ship we eat dinner at the Pinnacle Steakhouse where the dinner is delicious and hearty. The third night was where we finally sat at our assigned seating we had the late dinner our waiter was Allan who was entertaining and Haryanna his assistant that uber helpful.

The cruise director was Stephanie she was full of energy and fun sorry guys that was her last cruise she was promoted to the Carnival Legend. They really kept it fun on board the only thing I lament is the final clearance sale it was a mess and not much of a steal.If time permits try to learn a little Spanish it help when your shopping and trying to bargain. After this cruise I would definitely cruise carnival again.

Publication Date: 10/28/09