Carnival Triumph Cruise Review by jolivia

Cruise Date: October 2009
Embarkation: Norfolk
Destination: Bahamas
Cabin Category: 4D
See More About: Carnival Triumph Cruise Reviews | Bahamas Cruise Reviews | Carnival Cruise Deals

Wonderful Cruise Mates
I travel Solo, so traveling solo on this cruise I had doubts I could do it again. My first Solo cruise was to Alaska on Holland America. The itinerary was wonderful and unforgettable, however it was a challenge to be alone. So this next cruise I fretted about it, but went with faith. Surprise!!! My table mates were the best. The people I had a chance to meet on board were the best.

Embarkation out of Norfolk was COLD....... but quick and we were able to go to our cabins before 2pm being the ship was ready coming from Canada.

My Cabin was an inside, and although I do not mined an inside, it was tiny compared to Holland Americas.

Public areas were small and dated. the halls leading to the cabins were dark and dated, I noticed there were no mail boxes like the other ships I have sailed.

Food venues: Buffet was average, but I did notice the wait staff was very prompt in clearing the tables compared to the last Carnival cruise on the Glory in 04 were the staff was very slow in clearing the tables, food was left all over the place.

Dinning room food to me was average also, nothing stood out.

Debarkation was slow being the ship came in port 45 mins late than scheduled. Very chaotic All in all I had a good time, I might travel Carnival again

Publication Date: 10/26/09
Read the Bahamas ports review by jolivia
More Carnival Triumph Cruise Reviews