Carnival Triumph Cruise Review by sunnyam: Carnival Triumph - Western Caribbean

Value for Money Not Rated

Compare Prices on Carnival Triumph Western Caribbean Cruises

Carnival Triumph - Western Caribbean

Sail Date: October 2003

Well, it has been a while since I have taken this cruise, however, my husband and I were married aboard the Triumph on October 4, 2003 and I remember I had such a hard time trying to find other posts regarding Aboard Ship Weddings...so here I go.

Embarkation-

This was actually quite easy since we were getting married we were actually some of the first to board the ship. It was a mad house, although this being our first cruise I suppose that it was just the norm.

Wedding-

Our wedding was perfect! I had no worries about flowers, food, venues, the cake, it was very stress free! I would definitely recommend getting married aboard a ship. The staff were fabulous and the food was wonderful. I did have one complaint which was that the photographer kept us away from our guests. Now, I don't want to complain too much because we have some really beautiful photographs but we didn't get to spend any time with our guests and when you only have about an hour More and a half reception this is important. Anyway, overall it was a wonderful experience.

Public Rooms-

Well, my husband is actually a wheelchair user and we found the ship to be wonderful and very accessible. The only place we couldn't get to on the ship was at the very top, which didn't really matter because my hubby can't run laps. These rooms were all very clean and although some carpets along the corridors could have used some spot removing it was wonderful.

Cabin-

Our cabin was fab and so was our room steward. Our room was cleaned twice a day and we always got anything we asked for promptly.

Shore Excursions-

We didn't take any and still had a great time.

Dining-

We have to say that the dining was great. The food was always very good and always hot. One thing you won't do on a cruise is starve!

Value for Price-

We thought that the price was well worth it for sure. This was our first cruise and we can't wait for the next one. Less

Read more Carnival Triumph cruise reviews >>