Carnival Pride Cruise Review by cruisenuts4life

Home > Reviews > Member Reviews > Carnival Pride Cruise Review by cruisenuts4life
Carnival Pride
Carnival Pride
Member Name: cruisenuts4life
Cruise Date: September 2009
Embarkation: Baltimore
Destination: Bahamas
Cabin Category: 8D

Cruising close to home
I picked this cruise because the price was right and didn't have to fly (which I hate).Have been on RC and Celebrity,this was our first Carnival.I had heard negative things about Carnival but thought I would give it a try.

Embarkation and Debarkation was a breeze they did excellent job on this,we got to port at 1:00 and was on ship by 1:30.The decor of ship is very dark didn't find that wow factor that I find on other ships,but it was ok.The food in MDR was very good,the buffet was not so good.We had rough seas on last day and the ship handled it very well.The entertainment was just OK,the first comedian was great.

Excursions were great,went to Kennedy Space Center and Atlantis.Freeport was not that great(don't know why cruise ships even go there). All and All we had a really good time,but I don't think it can compare to the other cruise lines that I have been on.

I have to agree with nurseneale in their review, I would do it again if the price drops,but would not pay full fare for this cruise.

Publication Date: 10/06/09