Carnival Conquest Cruise Review by Tnsabellacruiser93

Home > Reviews > Member Reviews > Carnival Conquest Cruise Review by Tnsabellacruiser93
Carnival Conquest
Carnival Conquest
Member Name: Tnsabellacruiser93
Cruise Date: February 2009
Embarkation: Galveston
See More About: Carnival Conquest Cruise Reviews | Eastern Caribbean Cruise Reviews | Carnival Cruise Deals
Dining 5+
Public Rooms 5+
Rates 5+

Conquest fun time for East Caribbean
Feb. 14 Pre Cruise: I am asleep at 6:14 then i got up now i go got clothes and shose i go to bathroom change my sleep clothes then i go got eat breakfast at 7am yet leaves then at 7:15am mom and dad got up now hurry clothes then heather too hurry clothes then dad got up packbags on the mom car then at 7:45am mom fix markup now too hair then at 8:04am i tool bushteeht then fix hair was nice then at 8:20am take we go on car too dogs but dogs go to vet then at  8:32am our ready let go arrive to vet then i out wait dogs was out now then i on the car now then mom and heather take dogs go to into vet i and dad wait long time at 9am mom talk at person vet say ok to dogs leaves now mom and heather go on the car now at 9:45an but dogs was stay at vet our leaves let go drive my iphone has gps but where our go unit Galveston, TX our drive stop to dad go at police work then at 10:05 our let go tought Baton Rouge, La to Galveston, TX our drive 5 hour at 11:14am our to stop go bathroom then got drink PIBB i love it then at 11:32am our let go now far i watch GPS on my iphone the little blue little it move we on the car drive lot of traffic i see arrive to close to TX now long time to Galveston, TX then at 1:20pm i see to Houston TX now it is hard rain now then our arrive to Galveston, TX whoohoo our see to Hotel called is Moody Garden it pretty in room then 2:24pm arrive to hotel now drive arrive to hotel now then mom go got card our wait on car need little bag on the colthes for torrommow big cruise conquest the our out car now dad drive car by parked car then our go up room number is 606 i look nice room was bigger then at 5pm our go look aroud happrn shark show i see love fish it pretty then our finish shark finish our to go to back hotel now was short cold then 6pm our to room then i need bathroom wait dinner then at 7:14pm our to go to down dinner 1 deck then our walk go to dinner now then our go sit on the table our pick of foos meanu then i pick fish think so then our wait unit eat then 7:30 our ready for eat i eat good i think bird food i not fish then at 8:15pm our finish eat then our drive to store walgreens have somethings for cruise then back to hotel i was tried today i am bath and back sleep now at 10pm good night to Galveston, TX torrommow our catch to the conquest!

Feb. 15 Embarkation: Good Morning whoohooo i am watch on my iphnoe webcam it conquest come arrive whoohoo our ready clothes at 8:35am i can't wait get on cruise then our go eat breakfast  then at 10:50am wow time our ready check out to hotel our drive to store again as yesterday something then at 11:35am our ready let go go go arrive i am very exicted i look it CONQUEST whoohoo our arrive to praking to car and bigger bags carry then walk to wait van wait i look RCI Voyage of the seas i love it then 12:15pm our reay got on van let go to ez cruise arrive to passenager then out packbage to on on cruise then our walk long hall walk arrive whoohoo then our up go then go got card then at 1:45pm our go photo welcome on cruise then our go let go i can't wait on 10 time ready 10, 9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1, whoohooo our on cruise conquest it pretty our go up lido deck then our arrive cabin 9274 whooohooo i remeber on 2004 to time on conquest then i look cake i love it then i look i walk door outside i look RCL cruise i love it then our ready to lunch time our go outside wow i look big TV before the conquest drydock Jan. 2009 then our info lunch time now i good eat then i eat chessee pizza MMM it good then our look aroud on the conquest i love it the conquest it very pretty then 3:35pm back to cabin our ready for orange life jacket not on wait then our go down deck then walk door outside it not cold it warm and cool then many people come ready to on life orange jacket now wait long time then at 4:15pm our back to cabin now pickup packbags carry my room it not move wait i am very exited trip on island then at 4:35pm our clothes on door next to bathroom then wait my dad say it MOVE AT 5pm i see RCI cruise move too now our on the Conquest it move now let go go go bye to Galveston, TX i never home. then at 6pm our go dinig room it pretty called is Renoir for everynight. our go talbe number is 228 then our sit down then waiter say our  welcome on cruise conquest! other waiter say u want bread i want little one bread then i got the butter on the bread i eat was good then i got friut and fish was vrey good MM then all eat finish then i got WARM METLING CHOCOLATE CAKE I love it everynight i will then our finish eat then at 6:45pm go photo then now go my sister at carnival Camp say that again welcome got on cruise then back to cabin i look WOW at animals towel our tired today our sleep good night to the Conquest torrommow have fun sea day.

Feb. 16 at sea day: Good Morning to the Conqust at 7am i am asleep i go outside see water at sea fun day i see pretty water of caribbean our trip island can't wait it new island then at 8am our to lido deck then i got chessee with the egg it good then at 9:45am our back to cabin got a towel then our go to up sit and our watch TV and real sleep have fun at sea day i love the Conquest it a sweet very pretty then at 11am i go back to cabin i need bathroom then i back up back to sit then i am watch big sceen TV and again real i never at home then at 12:05pm i go eat pizzza add with chesse i love it i go back to sit and watch big sceen TV then i am tired again real then at 4:45pm our to go back to cabin i have take bath for ready dinig i say eat try it good LOBSTER!! then our put dress then our ready walk to down our walk to dinnig room wait at 5:55pm yet then ot 6pm our walk to 228 talbe down sit then our eat Lobster whoa! Then our finish back cabin I have tried today go to Bed tommorrow in Key West, FLA.

Feb. 17 Key West, FL: Our arrive in Key West these us great pretty water light blue then our go eat breakfast then at 7am leaves drop off ship our go saw ghost house all day! Then back on ship at 12pm then our go eat lunch time then our go play golf on sport deck! Then at 5pm our ship leaves sunset down leaves our ready dinner then out tried go bed!

Feb 18 Freeport, Bahamas: Our arrive to Freeport I just see NCL cruise but anymore these were good but not por Bahamas! These light blue water from Craibbean then our go breakfast I just finish eat our leaves at 8am our go bus go our glass bottom boat I feel wave of water I feel bad and cold then stop our go see around shop then our go back cruise now our cruise stay later leaves at 9pm then our go take bath then our ready ear dinner then our back cabin it 9pm ship is leaves now I am tried go bed!

Feb. 19 Nassau, Bahamas: Our last one arrive Nassau, Bahamas  our go eat breakfask then our gotten ready leaves g see bigger hotel these is nice and our see tor building and fish bigger hallway, and our drive back go on ship our watch leaves Bahamas leaves ship bye island our sad today. Our ready go dinner ten our tried back cabin time for bed.

Feb. 20 at sea day: Morning sun on the Conquest whoa pretty ship our ready breakfast and go see at 2pm our leaves at ketchen then back cabin I was tried at 4pm our take bath and ready dinner then our ready bed tried today.

Feb. 21 at sea day: our morning Last of Sea day oh No I wish B2B on the Conquest our see rain all day not much water of wave of sea so our at 2pm gi pick of photo shop for week on the Conquest I lovely the Conquest her nice pretty cruise then our take ready go dinner then back cabin our packbag on clothes ready tommorrow leaves home.

Feb. 22 Disembarkation: our woke arrive to Galveston, TX then our ready leaves lobby deck wait to off cruise then at 8:15am our go ready off cruise then our got packbags go arrive parking car our ready go home I love it Carnival Conquest!

My next is Carnival Triumph 2/6/10.

Publication Date: 10/04/09