Carnival Miracle Cruise Review by Annual Cruiser Review: COULD HAVE BEEN AWESOME BUT.......

Annual Cruiser Review
Member Since 2009

Cabin Not Rated

Compare Prices on Carnival Miracle Eastern Caribbean Cruises

COULD HAVE BEEN AWESOME BUT.......

Sail Date: September 2009
Embarkation: New York (Manhattan)

The itinerary was great. The cruise director was fantastic. The food was amazing. (Best food on a cruise I have had yet, and I have sailed 6 times with all different cruise lines.) Wide variety of very good food. The entertainment was very entertaining. The ship was very clean and well maintained. The casino was fun. The blue collared staff was hard working and friendly.

The Customer Service was HORRIBLE. Yes, 10000% H O R R I B L E.

This would have been the cruise of cruises, but after dealing with a week of horrible customer service I could not have been any happier to get off of the ship and get home. (Customer service meaning staff at the customer service desk.) From my Sail and Sign card not working several times, to having to wait in 30 minute lines multiple times to get it fixed, to being charged for things I did not use on the ship or that did not work, to finding more unexplained charges on my credit card once I got home, I am glad this More vacation is over. (I am still dealing with Carnival trying to get things straightened out almost a week later.) Not that I could not deal with a mistake, but the customer service failed to correct the problems that I had while on board and I wasted hours of time simply trying to get things correct. I waited all year to "get away" and had to deal with a week's worth of horrible customer service from a bunch of people who seemed to really not care. Although the cruise would have been great, I am not sure if I will ever sail with Carnival again. I never had these sorts of problems with any of the other cruise line and any other sort of small problem was handled right away without the hard time Carnival gave me. Less

Read more Carnival Miracle cruise reviews >>
Read Cruise Critic's Carnival Miracle Review >>

Very nice beach.

Lots of walking to no where. More of a shopping stop.
Read 2614 Nassau Reviews