Fantastic Entertainment: Norwegian Epic Cruise Review by frodelaggo

Fantastic Entertainment

Sail Date: April 2017
Destination: Europe - Western Mediterranean
Embarkation: Barcelona
I just loved my cruise, always so many people that are negative, but I had a great time onboard. And the ports on this is just so interesting.. We had booked excursions in almost every port, and they wore great.. the only thing that was a little down, was the queueing to get the sticker, but as soon as you got that, it took no time to get out of the ship and to the waiting bus.

The food was good, and I did like the Manhattan room best for dinner, I dont like the atmosphere at Taste. The noodle bare is also very good for a quick bite, and I love the Italian.. the view from there is so nice.

I did found th staff to be very nice, just talk to them and be like a normal person, and they will smile and give you super service, ( I always see so many demanding and rude persons, and if you are one you dont deserve good service)

Entertainmetn onboard was sooo good, I love Pricilla, and I saw that 3 times, it is way better onboard that on Westend. Burn the floor is More amazing as well, the dancers wore fantastic.

waites

I always got bar service quick and waiters was around always to serve you drinks.

This was my second time on the Epic, I like this ship, and I cant wait to go bat on the TA in November. Less

Published 05/18/17

Cabin review:

very nice port to start the cruise, we wore there alittle before 12, and was onboard the ship in less than one hour.
Read 1636 Barcelona Reviews

38 Forum Posts
Family & Children
Value for Money
Share feedback
Thank you!  Cruise Critic values your feedback.
How can we improve this page?
Skip X