“CARNIVAL LEGENDARY BAD CRUISE!!!!”
Cruise review of Carnival Legend

Bullwinkel Carnival Legend 2 CARNIVAL LEGENDARY BAD CRUISE!!!!
Bullwinkel
Member Since 2009
No Forum Posts
No Helpful Votes
Overall Member Rating
I was taking a cruise with my husband for a relaxing vacation before I leave for a yearlong deployment. The staff aboard the Carnival Legend was awful. I will never sail on the Carnival Legend again. I took a cruise 6months before this one on the Carnival Imagination and the hospitality was 10 times better on the Carnival Imagination.

At dinner we had to wait an hour for our food. The food was cold and our waiters sucked. They couldn't even keep our drinks filled. So we decided to eat in the buffet area, the food was cold there as well and the staff was even worse. They didn't keep the tables cleared or the drink racks full. One of the buss boys even hit my husband with the kitchen door, turned around and looked at him and didn't even say excuse me or sorry.

The Entertainment staff on the Carnival Legend was total idiots they know nothing about what was going on. It's like they were in a constant weekly cycle and were just running through the motions. They were like space cadets, running around with rude lazy attitudes.

The only fun part about this cruise was the excursions, because then I got to get off the ship and away from its rude staff.

Carnival Legend Cruises to the Western Caribbean

No Helpful Votes
Read Cruise Critic’s Carnival Legend Review
Carnival Legend Cruises to the Western Caribbean
Share feedback
Thank you!  Cruise Critic values your feedback.
How can we improve this page?