Celebrity Equinox Cruise Review by Sandytrip: A tiny taste of a beautiful ship!

Sandytrip
0 Post

Cabin Not Rated
Entertainment Not Rated
Value for Money Not Rated

Compare Prices on Celebrity Equinox Cruise to Nowhere Cruises

A tiny taste of a beautiful ship!

Sail Date: July 2009
Destination: Cruise to Nowhere
Embarkation: Southampton

My partner and I were invited onboard Equinox for a one night cruise to nowhere so our time onboard was limited but had a lasting impression!

Although I'm not a seasoned cruiser I have been onboard numerous other ships for similar events and this is the first time I've walked away with such a strong opinion on a ship of this scale.

This ship has such elegancy and class throughout that I was quite stunned.

We had an Ocean View Stateroom, which was neat and compact with plenty of storage. The colour scheme and design was very calming and it really felt like somewhere you could relax for weeks at sea.
The bathrooms also have ample storage, which has always been rare in my experience.

We only had time for a few drinks in Cellars and More then we ate in the Silk Harvest, which is their Asian Fusion restaurant. The food and service was superb and would fit in well in any trendy European City.

The whole Promenade Deck is extremely classy, with a fabulous Martini bar.

Even though I had a very limited view this really felt like a ship Celebrity can be proud of and a huge pat on the back for the designers!

Read more Celebrity Equinox cruise reviews >>