Carnival Victory Cruise Review by Skydive: Love to Cruise!

Carnival Victory 5
Member Since 2009

Overall Member Rating

Love to Cruise!

Sail Date: June 2009
Destination: Southern Caribbean
Embarkation: San Juan

You know the saying you have to do it yourself!  Well this is one of them; I read reviews up until the day I left for this cruise and most of all was very helpful and then some you really had to over look (no hard feeling).

My husband I and arrived in San Juan on Sunday June 21st, we left Dallas @ 7am and arrived in San Juan about 3:30pm, since we paid for the travel thru Carnival we did not have to worry about looking for a taxi, we got to the ship about 4:30Embarkment was a breeze and I mean a breeze-we were on the ship by 4:45!!

My only advice for each island is to enjoy yourself and have fun;  because my experience is not going to be like yours so make your own experience!!!!!   HAVE FUN!!!!

WeeeJimmy is WeeJimmy!!!!  Love the comedian Dean Gaines!!!  (MOKE)!!!!

As for as the food is concern, Again everyone taste buds are different!!!!!!  Love you Dewayne (Go St. Vincent) we had early dining table More 359!!!!  Love the dance show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We love the Lido deck nothing like a balcony!!  Being on the Lido you would think it would be loud and you would be able to hear the music believe me you do not we had cabin 9262.  Love Edwin! kept our room very very clean and ice bucket full!!!!

Disbarkment was a breeze also we were in Group 11 and was off the boat by 10, again since we had paid our travel thru Carnival back to the airport no worry there.

Remember once you get into the airport go straight to the USDA line so you can get that over with-the line moves very fastalso the line to check in your bag went fast also even security check pointour flight left at 3:45, so we were happy we got to the airport early!!

Overall my husband and I had a great time and we are looking for to our next Carnival Cruise!

Enjoy and have Fun! Less

Member Since 2009
Family & Children
Value for Money
Share feedback
Thank you!  Cruise Critic values your feedback.
How can we improve this page?
Skip X