Norwegian Sky Cruise Review by boobearzoo

Destination: Bahamas
Cabin Category: OB
Member Rating   5+ out of 5+

Ship Facts: Norwegian Sky Review (by Cruise Critic!) | Norwegian Sky Deck Plans
Norwegian Sky Soars above the rest!!!!
Well we just got back from the norwegian bahama cruise. I can not say enough good things about this ship. I broke my foot 2 weeks ago and was concerend about still going on  the cruise. It was totally handicapped accesible with my wheel chair. Teh only issue was the bathroom since we couldn't get a handicapped room so I had to hop into it.

We got on board in minutes unlike some other ones inthe past ( we have done 25 cruises all together) . We went up to get some lunch and BOY were we surprised! ALL the food on the buffet was HOT!!! On everyother cruise line it has been cold or room temp! Then we took a bite of the burger........it is worth it just for that! The food was amazing , I am so glad it was only a 3 nighter or else I would have needed a  tow truck to get me home!

The staff was all very helpful, the ship was VERY clean! It was liek 1 giant family! Very impressive. Also the entertainment was one of the best I have seen n a long time. The show cast were mostly younger people and what a job they did. Tehn they had a comedian...Tim Kaminski...well I must tell you that this man had NO dry eyes in the house. What a great assett to the cruise line. The ports wwere great. The private island didn't have enough cahirs BUT we got there early so it had no affect on us. They even gave me a beach wheelchair! I am normally a Royal Caribbean fan but this trip really makes me think twice. Great restaurants, super staff gorgeous ship...what more can you ask for!?

Publication Date: 06/16/09
Read the Bahamas ports review by boobearzoo
More Norwegian Sky Cruise Reviews