Carnival Miracle Cruise Review by imamother1st: The Experience

Compare Prices on Carnival Miracle Southern Caribbean Cruises

The Experience

Sail Date: August 2007
Destination: Southern Caribbean
Embarkation: New York (Manhattan)

I cruised on CARNIVAL MIRCLE in August 2007 It was the best time I had on my first cruise. I cruised with my then 14 yr old daughter. I figured it would have been nice for her and I to spend some mom and daughter time together. I was wrong she discovered some friends on board and that was it for me...So, I found my own fun the ship had so much to offer. I played bingo, when we weren't at the ports, and even then she wanted to leave me...However, the ships interior was beautiful including my room I was upgraded to the 8th floor from the 4th floor to a balcony room I was delighted. I didn't know what to do at first when I recived the confirmation in my email that I was on the 8th floor in a blacony room, I thought they made a mistake I was gonna call them and mention that they did something wrong.

My mom told me it was a upgrade, so don't worry about it well I was Happy. Ok once on board my daughter and I were starving so we went up to the lido deck and grabbed some lunch which More was delicious. My ship left from NY, so once on board we had the pleasure of reading that I ship will be diverted due to the HURRICANE that is happening in the carribean, so we ended up going to Turks and caicos instead of Pureto Rico. I didn't care where we went as long as we were going and I was on the ship...

The staff on board were wonderful they were so friendly and a pleasure to chit chat with. Overall I had a good time the ship was very clean, My cabin was fixed up everyday with clean towels available for my daughter and myself.
I will be sure to take another cruise on carnival. THANK YOU CARNIVAL FOR A GREAT TIME. Less

Read more Carnival Miracle cruise reviews >>
Read Cruise Critic's Carnival Miracle Review >>

Our first port of call was Turks and Caicos...the dock was beautiful, and walking through the duty free shop, OMG it was oh so very nice. At this port I was with a few other cruisers we chose to do the stingray excursation/Snorkling it was exciting. Afterward we went and sat at margaritville was was awesome. I never saw anything as nice as a pool attached to margaritville. I brought my gifts and headed back to the ship. Time sure flies when you are having fun.

(5.5)
Ok Nassau was not the 2nd stop Carnival private island was our next stop. We had to get tendered to the island which I thought was cool. This island was beautiful and serene our ship ws the only one at that time. I laid on the beach waded in the water almost floated beyond the point of the dang divider..OH MY was I scared, another story. The folks that stay on that island keep the island very, very clean. The people there are friendly and pleasent.

Read 2609 Nassau Reviews

(5.5)

In Nassau I was with the same folks plus a few more that ventured out to head out to the beach. It was HOT, HOT, HOT but who cared when we were in the Bahamas. We just wanted to get to the beach and enjoy some fun. We were shown over to the ferry where it took us over to the other side of the island where we were able to take our 1 hour walk to the beach.

Once to the beach it was relaxing thought the waters were ROUGH OMG! the ocean was not playing with us this day and it was about 90 degrees and sunny. We sat out on the beach for about 2 hours and then had to head back on our 1 hour long walk back to the ferry dock so we can head back to the ship.....It's alot of walking if your not driving or scooting.

Well back to the ship now ahoy matey........

Read 2609 Nassau Reviews