“Thumbs up!”
Cruise review of Norwegian Sky

ad2009 Norwegian Sky 5 Thumbs up!
ad2009
Member Since 2009
No Forum Posts
No Helpful Votes
Overall Member Rating
My boyfriend and I sailed on Norwegian sky a few weeks ago and had a blast!! It was his first cruise and my second ( my first was on RCL). We flew to Miami that morning and took a cab to the port. Check-in was easy and we were on the boat within an hour or so. We ate at the buffet the first night and it was great then had breakfast there the next day and it was even better! As a result we stuck with the buffet for most of the trip. We ate at one of the dining rooms one night and it was a disappointment; not much selection and small portions. I had no interest in doing any shore activities, just wanted to lay on the beach. In Freeport and Nassau we took a cab to the beach ($4-5 each) and just enjoyed the weather and the water. The day at Great Stirrup Cay was fun. You have to get there early if you want a chair and umbrella! At night we hung out by the pool or in the Sports Bar which also had good food. There was some sort of lounge/bar for everyone and you could always find some live music on the boat! Drinks were $8-10 but pretty strong. The staff on board were very friendly and made for a great vacation! The biggest difference between this cruise and the first one I went on was the freedom to eat where and when you want to which was great. We will definitely sail Norwegian again!

Norwegian Sky Cruises to the Bahamas
No Helpful Votes
Read Cruise Critic’s Norwegian Sky Review
Norwegian Sky Cruises to the Bahamas
Share feedback
Thank you!  Cruise Critic values your feedback.
How can we improve this page?