Never travel on MSC Orchestra: MSC Orchestra Cruise Review by blondtwin1950
Overall Member Rating
Never travel on MSC Orchestra
Destination: Eastern Caribbean
Embarkation: Fort Lauderdale (Port Everglades)
1. The food was the worst. I could not imagine it. I lost 2 pounds. Many others complained about the food.
2. The room was ok but I never knew who my room steward was.
3. The staff was only 3 weeks old. They did not have any experienced staff to help. It seemed like everytime you asked a question, they could not answer you, They acted like they were totally confused.
4. For the side trips, there were totally unorganized. Always running late and loosing information that was sent to them from the travel agency for our side trips.
5. You never knew who the cruise director was or the cruise directors staff was.
6. Never saw the ships More Captain.
7. There was a musty smell on the decks where the rooms were. I felt sleepy all of the time.
I heard nothing but complaints from almost everyone. The travel agency was going to use MSC for another Rock and Roll Cruise in 2010 but decided against it.
The best was the waiter staff. Always on the ball, courteous and very helpful. Could not have asked for better. Less
Rooms was nice size. Hallway was noisy. No lotions.
Port and Shore Excursions
FREE BALCONY UPGRADE, THANKS M...
Overall, superb value for mone...
Intensive itinerary and intere...