MSC Orchestra Cruise Review by blondtwin1950: Never travel on MSC Orchestra
Overall Member Rating
Never travel on MSC Orchestra
Destination: Eastern Caribbean
Embarkation: Fort Lauderdale (Port Everglades)
Well, here goes. I traveled on MSC Orchestra for a Rock and Roll Cruise. If it weren't for the included concerts and activities provided for this special curise, i would have been sleeping all of the time.
1. The food was the worst. I could not imagine it. I lost 2 pounds. Many others complained about the food.
2. The room was ok but I never knew who my room steward was.
3. The staff was only 3 weeks old. They did not have any experienced staff to help. It seemed like everytime you asked a question, they could not answer you, They acted like they were totally confused.
4. For the side trips, there were totally unorganized. Always running late and loosing information that was sent to them from the travel agency for our side trips.
5. You never knew who the cruise director was or the cruise directors staff was.
6. Never saw the ships More Captain.
7. There was a musty smell on the decks where the rooms were. I felt sleepy all of the time.
I heard nothing but complaints from almost everyone. The travel agency was going to use MSC for another Rock and Roll Cruise in 2010 but decided against it.
The best was the waiter staff. Always on the ball, courteous and very helpful. Could not have asked for better. Less
Read more MSC Orchestra cruise reviews >>
Read Cruise Critic's MSC Orchestra Review >>
Rooms was nice size. Hallway was noisy. No lotions.
Port and Shore Excursions
Carnival Dream 7 Days: Key Wes...
Made me happy!
Won't cruise Pride again.
Cruise from Venice
A delightful cruise to some ve...
Bad experience in an MSC Orche...
Great Experience on the MSC Or...