“Family Loved Blue Lagoon!”
Cruise review of Blue Lagoon Fiji Princess

mumsy4 Fiji Princess 5 Family Loved Blue Lagoon!
mumsy4
Member Since 2009
No Forum Posts
No Helpful Votes
Overall Member Rating

My family and I have just returned from two Blue Lagoon Cruises. We did the Historical and Dateline Cruise,then the 7 day Gold Club Cruise. We booked directly with the company via their website and saved a bundle. We had 2 travel agents quote the same trip and it was astronomical.

I can't tell you how much we enjoyed our two weeks on board. The Historical Cruise is well worth doing. You will see the real Fiji. Lots of Village visits, trips to schools and so much more. We also could swim and snorkle but not as much as the Gold Club Cruise.

Our second cruise was the 7 day GC Cruise. Again, a wonderful time. Beautiful snorkling, swimming and much more. This cruise is a little more relaxing than the Historical, but having said that I am so glad we did both.

The staff were amazing, the food great, the boat itself was excellent. With the weather being so warm the many open decks were perfect. We did have a chance to look at the Mystique Princess, which does the shorter cruise, but everyone on our vessel preferred the openness and the pool on the back. The cabins on the Fiji Princess are smaller than the Mystique, but we were only in the cabins to change and sleep, so it was no problem for us. We were travelling with our 4 children, ages 8 to 13, so were had three to a cabin. Our children loved both cruises and so did we. There is nothing we could fault. Great value for money if you are travelling with a family. They have a family cabin rate and if you book ahead directly with the company, there are discounts to be had.

The staff on board were amazing as well. Both our children and my husband and myself were treated like part of the family. The crew laughed and sang constantly and were a pleasure to be around.

We will definitely be back!!! LOVED IT!

• Sail Date: May 2009
  • Service
  • Shore Excursions
  • Value for Money

Cabin review:

Smallish cabin, but we had two cabins that slept three each. Serviced both morning and night.Small bathroom and shower. Perhaps a large person would struggle to shower comfortably. Good air con, and lots of storage. Safe in closet.
Published 06/03/09
No Helpful Votes
Read Cruise Critic’s Fiji Princess Review
Share feedback
Thank you!  Cruise Critic values your feedback.
How can we improve this page?