Caribbean Princess Cruise Review by tutta

Cruise Date: March 2009
Embarkation: San Juan
Destination: Southern Caribbean
Cabin Category: r
See More About: Caribbean Princess Cruise Reviews | Southern Caribbean Cruise Reviews | Princess Cruise Deals

what a waste!
I've cruised before and always expected that as my salary increased my class in cruising would too. So I chose the so called luxury cruise line Caribbean Princess. Big mistake. I found the bathroom in the cabin to be extremely tight. The wait staff in The waiters in the buffet areas had an attitude. I found myself leaving my food and getting some warm ice tea from the limited drink bar. At times I asked for a drink and was given a look like "get it yourself".

Down at the pool I expected the drink staff to be friendly and bouncing around to the beat of the music enticing me to buy drinks but all I encountered were these young people who looked like they needed a vacation. They didn't smile and came up to me asking "do want a drink?" never once explaining the drink of the day. Sometimes their trays were empty and you didn't know what they were offering.

In my room I had the cabin steward change my pillows. I began to itch a few days in a noticed the pillowcase was dirty with brown spots. Umm!

If anyone knows who the cruise director was please let me know. Oh was he the one doing the recaps on the tv.

They also need to fire the pastry chef. There was nothing delicious and sweet about the desserts. If you feel they were good you don't get out much. The buffet was full of leftovers from the night before and unseasoned food.

The entertainment was okay but could be improved. I spoke to one of the entertainers and he said the cruise line likes to keep the noise level to a certain level because past cruisers have complained. Well you know what they should have stayed home.

Save your hard earned money and invest$$$ in a royal caribbean cruise.

Publication Date: 03/31/09