Norwegian Spirit Cruise Review by MAUGUWI

Under 3 5+
        3-6 5+
        10-12 5+
Rates 5+

Mardi Gras on the Spirit Oh What Fun We had!!!
We had a Group Of 30 people with us for this Cruise range from ages 2-89 and everyone had a Great time! We Rented Limos to get us to the Ship from Slidell. Which was a great! We arrived at the Port at about 11:45 and we were able to start the embarkation right away. We were on the Ship in no time. We walked around the ship in till the rooms were ready and that was about 2:00 They had lots of thing to do and see on the ship and it was just to Cold to get back off and walk around at the Pier! The Welcome Champagne was a nice touch! Our Luggage was in our rooms by 5:00 and Our Room Stewart Ronald was the BEST!!! We ate in Windows the 1st night is was ok.

Monday we had a really fun day we did Martini Tasting!! And we had our Cruise Critic Meet and Greet! Where we were able to meet some key staff people! This came in Handy they were Really Nice! I like Monique the Best! She is the Head of the restaurants. She was so Very Sweet!! Always Smiling! We also had our Group Cocktail Party which was a lot of Fun! With Lots of Free Drinks. The waiter was great and he kept up with our very large group and keep the drinks coming!

The Food in Windows was ok but I am a little spoiled living in Louisiana the food here is so Good and we use a lot of spices. The food could have used more flavor. The Food In Cagney's was the Very Best! Don't miss it!!!! Worth the extra $20.00 Bucks. The Italian Restaurant was also good! Worth the extra $10.00 Jazz Brunch was nice!

We also did Beer Tasting that was a lot of fun too! The Magic show was great the Kids loved it!

Kids Club was great the Kids loved it. They had lots of fun we had kids in all the groups and they all had only great things to say about the Crew!

Our Cabin was a inside on deck 9 (9207) is was a large inside cabin I liked it a lot! The 1st night we had a free vibrating bed. The engine made the bed vibrate all night. But after we were out of the River It was smooth sailing. The Beds are Really great I slept great! If you take naps doing the day not a good cabin for you. Kids Club must have been right above the little darling sounded like baby elephants! We don't nap so this was not a problem for us.

The Ship was Beautiful!! and Clean and the Staff was Wonderful!! We loved the Raffles Bar Tenders Roberto and Darwin. They Took Great Care of us!! My Husband now has 2 new best friends! They kept us laughing the Whole week and kept of beer bucket full!

Overall This was a Wonderful Vacation!! We all had A great Time and Really Enjoyed the Ship! I am glad I gave NCL a second Chance! My 1st Cruise with them Really Sucked and I said I would not get back on another NCL Ship But My TA told me they had made a lot of Changes and where much better! SHE WAS RIGHT!!! I am still not Crazy about Freestyle Dinning Because I like having the same waiter every night! They Spoil you! The Staff were all VERY NICE!

Publication Date: 03/12/09