Carnival Glory Cruise Review by J Hutcheson: Carnival Glory - Eastern Caribbean

Compare Prices on Carnival Glory Eastern Caribbean Cruises

Carnival Glory - Eastern Caribbean

Sail Date: June 2004
Embarkation: Port Canaveral

First cruise and this was a good ship to go on. Traveled with friend and two children.

Camp Carnival was great. The eight year old begged to stay in Camp Carnival at night and was disappointed when we picked him up.

The ship is big and busy, always something to do. Most people on the ship appeared to have young children or teenagers. Also, there were a lot of young couples. This is not the ship for the older more formal individual. This is where it is affordable.

The service and food was great. No complaints about the ship. It was clean and we were treated great. HOWEVER, don't believe a thing Carnival tells you about the excursions. They are nothing more that big rip offs. DO NOT go on the Journey Through Paradise tour in St Thomas. Major waste of time and money. Carnival should do a better job of checking out who they endorse for these side trips. Next time, I will take a taxi and go were I want to go, not where they make the sales pitch to go. More

I'm planning my next trip and I would go with Carnival and on the Glory again. Less

Read more Carnival Glory cruise reviews >>