Ruby Princess Cruise Review by lpoch: Ruby Princess...a fllawless gem!

Ruby Princess 5
Member Since 2009

Overall Member Rating

Ruby Princess...a fllawless gem!

Sail Date: January 2009

The Ruby Princess....WOW!!!

Princess Cruise Lines are an exceptional bunch. The ports of call were beautiful, the ship remarkable, and the service was excellent!! I didn't want this dream vacation to end!!

The food was out of this world!!! From the abundant buffet items at Caribe Cafe and Horizon Court, the daily variety and quality of Davinci's and Michelangelo's, to the exceptional tastes of the Crown Grille and Sabatini's, there is always something available for your liking. If you don't try the prawns or veal at Michelangelo's...shame on you!! My dining experiences were well divided among all the restaurants and none of them failed to please.

Our steward, Jesus, was very attentive to our needs. He always greeted us with a smile, sent us off with a positive sentiment such as "have a good evening", and was always available and helpful for any request or questions we may have had. Jesus always seemed to be there when we left are cabin. Upon our return we More would find clean towels, our room tidied, or the arrival of fresh fruit without request. I wondered if he ever did sleep...

The variety of clubs, activities, shows, and performances are numerous. We just didn't have time to do it all. A day at the spa was pure relaxation. The fitness center was immaculate and very functional. All equipment is available.

The whole ship in fact was immaculate...quite a task I am sure for all the staff!! Everyone is so helpful as well... every time I had a "lost" look on my face, (at least twice a day), it seemed as though someone was always willing to help me find my way around. Thanks to everyone in that crew who contributed in making this the best vacation I ever had!!!

I liked the crowd on our ship!!! Skywalkers seemed to attract the same group each night...the dance crowd!!! The DJ was awesome...he even played some "old school jams" for those of us who could appreciate them... I gave it my best each night I was there. A good night of sleep always seemed to follow...

I would definitely sail with Princess again...hopefully a 10 day trip in the near future!! I am sure I will not be disappointed... Less

Published 01/17/09

Member Since 2009
Family & Children
Value for Money
Share feedback
Thank you!  Cruise Critic values your feedback.
How can we improve this page?
Skip X