Norwegian Spirit Cruise Review by medicalma'am: Sensational Spirit

Overall Member Rating

Sensational Spirit

Sail Date: January 2009
Embarkation: New Orleans

Embarkation was a breeze. We had minimal waiting and were in the second group on the ship. by 12:00 noon. We enjoyed our bubbly and explored, first checking in our carry ons in the secure area. It was most certainly secure as I had left a $50 bill in the front zipper of my case and it remained there!

We met some of our Cruise Critic posters in Windows for lunch then went to our room at 2pm. Our room Steward and Stewardess were handy so we spoke with them. They were delightful and greeted us all during the cruise.

We found all the staff helpful and cheerful the entire cruise. There were loads of activities to take part in and many quiet spots to read and relax. The ship was absolutely beautiful and incredibly clean. We witnesses ongoing cleaning the whole week.

The food was by far beyond our expectations. We are in Cagney's and Le Bistro. We wished the door in Cagney's that is open tot he Japanese restaurant had been closed due to the More noise. Le Bistro was our favorite. Windows never disappointed us and we ate there breakfast, lunch and dinner during the week. The Garden was wonderful also.

We usually waited until the rush was over before trying to get off the ship in port as we only had one excursion in Belize. We found that process very easy. There were always options to eat whenever we got back on the ship.

We enjoyed the entertainment onboard but it was not the highlight of our trip so to speak.

The internet package was a bargain. I did not find out until we got home that only about half of my emails went through. This was a great disappointment as I had chronicled our trip in them.

Al in all, I can truly recommend this ship and itinerary as excellent. Less

Published 01/16/09

Read more Norwegian Spirit cruise reviews >>
Read Cruise Critic's Norwegian Spirit Review >>

Compare Prices on Norwegian Spirit Western Caribbean Cruises

Cabin review: IB9607 Mid-Ship Inside

Quiet location, lots of storage space, comfortable beds

Read All Mid-Ship Inside (IB) Reviews >>