Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review by Barbara Lawrence

Home > Reviews > Member Reviews > Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review by Barbara Lawrence
Majesty of the Seas
Shore Excursions 5+
Service Not Rated
Value-for-Money Not Rated

Majesty of the Seas - Bahamas

This was my second cruise with RCCL, but my first time on the Majesty. Shared a junior Suite with balcony with 2 other woman the room was small but comfortable and clean although it could use some updating.

Getting to and on board Majesty was handled nicely by the crew. Once on board it was nice to know there was lunch available at the windjammer. Meals were interesting and tasty. The servers were top rate, esp our assistant waiter, who always had my ice tea waiting for me at my table (little things mean the most).

Cococay was the high light of the cruise. We parasailed, snorkeled, took the wave runner trip and just relaxed in the water on mats. What we thought would be a couple of hours turned into a great day.

Enjoyed the casino, but the entertainment left a lot to be desired it was much better on my cruise aboard Vission's last year.

RCCL really needs to work on getting passengers off the ship. We were assigned a color according to our plane reservations, but had to plead with the crew to let us off. Could not use our prepaid voucher for transportation to airport. Had to get a taxi and run through the airport like something out of a O. J. Simpson commercial and barely made our flight. All and all I would and will cruise again as I feel it's the way to vacation

Publication Date: 06/07/04