Celebrity Constellation 3

“Just OK!”
Cruise review of Celebrity Constellation

vettebudman

Overall Member Rating

Boarding and departing Cape Liberty was GREAT! I think the constant charges on board for everything was beyond all my expectations after Princess and Carnival cruises. The biggest pet peeve was a $104 tour and on picking up a bottle of water before leaving I was told that will be $4. After paying $5000 in addition to 2@$104 for the tours, Celebrity could afford the 1 bottle of water.

The Ocean Liner dining at $30 per person above and beyond was not used as the menu was the same for 13 days and nothing that I desired on the menu.

The service was Great in the stateroom and main dining room and could not say enough for the above and beyond service.

Bingo games were extremely expensive with $29,95, $49.95 and $69.95 games.

Seas were rough and No outside activities could be utilized on this cruise.

Movies were not up to date and unless you wanted to bid on what they called art you were out of luck, but many high end shops to purchase More numerous expensive items.

Main dining was adequate but not like I have experienced on other cruises. Selection of dining items was very limited and heard many complaints about not being up to par with other cruises.

I would not take this trip or ship again! Less

Celebrity Constellation Cruises to Canada & New England

Overall Ratings

Sail Date: October 2008
Destination: Canada & New England
Embarkation: Bayonne (Cape Liberty)
Family & Children
Rates
Value for Money

Cabin review: Deluxe Ocean View with Balcony 2C

2C6064
Very small stateroom and veranda. Closets small and space to change limited. Refrigerator filled with very costly items and no space for my Salsa that I bought along.

Published 11/08/08

Read Cruise Critic's Celebrity Constellation Review

Celebrity Constellation Cruises to Canada & New England

Share feedback
Thank you!  Cruise Critic values your feedback.
How can we improve this page?