Celebrity Constellation Cruise Review by vettebudman: Just OK!

vettebudman
0 Post

Compare Prices on Celebrity Constellation Canada & New England Cruises

Just OK!

Sail Date: October 2008
Destination: Canada & New England
Embarkation: Bayonne (Cape Liberty)

Boarding and departing Cape Liberty was GREAT! I think the constant charges on board for everything was beyond all my expectations after Princess and Carnival cruises. The biggest pet peeve was a $104 tour and on picking up a bottle of water before leaving I was told that will be $4. After paying $5000 in addition to 2@$104 for the tours, Celebrity could afford the 1 bottle of water.

The Ocean Liner dining at $30 per person above and beyond was not used as the menu was the same for 13 days and nothing that I desired on the menu.

The service was Great in the stateroom and main dining room and could not say enough for the above and beyond service.

Bingo games were extremely expensive with $29,95, $49.95 and $69.95 games.

Seas were rough and No outside activities could be utilized on this cruise.

Movies were not up to date and unless you wanted to bid on what they called art you were out of luck, but many high end shops to purchase More numerous expensive items.

Main dining was adequate but not like I have experienced on other cruises. Selection of dining items was very limited and heard many complaints about not being up to par with other cruises.

I would not take this trip or ship again! Less

Read more Celebrity Constellation cruise reviews >>
Read Cruise Critic's Celebrity Constellation Review >>

Cabin review: Celebrity Constellation Deluxe Oceanview Stateroom with Veranda Penthouse Deck (6) 6064

Very small stateroom and veranda. Closets small and space to change limited. Refrigerator filled with very costly items and no space for my Salsa that I bought along.