Zuiderdam Cruise Review by Mich: Zuiderdam - Western Caribbean

Value for Money Not Rated

Compare Prices on Zuiderdam Western Caribbean Cruises

Zuiderdam - Western Caribbean

Sail Date: May 2004

Cruising on the Golden Princess I had high expectations when booking this cruise. I have 2 young children and let me tell you. All our expectations were met. The Zuiderdam is an amazing ship and the perfect size for our family. The club Hal was a real hit. Thanks to Brian, Heidi and Kristi the kids wanted to go when we were out to sea and in the evenings after dinner. This alone makes a world of difference. Allows mom and dad some quality time to sit and relax by the pool. And enjoy the evening entertainment. The food was 5star and the service was just as good. This is by no means a flashy ship with all the hoopla offered by the Princess. This was tasteful and quiet. Yet there were ongoing activities if one so desired. The family state rooms were perfect. Bunk bed pops out of the ceiling and the other from the love seat. Again perfect for kids. The shows were perfect. A comedian, Elton John impersonator, Juggler and the Zuiderdam's own entertainment. I would recommend this ship for More families with children the ages of 6 to 17.

On the negative side of things. (only a few!) Older teenagers and up to the age of mid 30's, I do not feel the atmosphere would appeal to them. Again it was fun, but not Spring Break fun. The visit to the Half Moon Cays was far too short. I would have loved 2 days there and forgo Key West. I just returned from the Western C. Tour and was so impressed with this vacation I had to pass it on. It was just amazing. Bon voyage! Less

Read more Zuiderdam cruise reviews >>