Carnival Victory Cruise Review by Rob Lorenzo : Exceeded my Expectation!

Rob Lorenzo
0 Post

Compare Prices on Carnival Victory Canada & New England Cruises

Exceeded my Expectation!

Sail Date: July 2008
Destination: Canada & New England
Embarkation: New York (Manhattan)

This was my first cruise on Carnival and I can't say enough good things about it. I've taken approximately 14 cruises over the years on Celebrity, Princess, Royal Caribbean, and NCL. I've traveled the Caribbean, Bermuda, Scandinavia, Hawaii and Alaska. So when I booked my 5 day cruise to Canada from New York I was not expecting much more than a great price. Boy, was I wrong. This was one of the most beautiful ships I have ever sailed on. Every crew member was courteous, friendly, and efficient in doing whatever they could to make my cruise a pleasurable experience.

The food was very good; especially their lido buffet, which I feel was the best of all the cruise lines I traveled on.

There was more deck space then any other cruise line. Entertainment in the main theatre could not have been better. This is not the same Carnival of the past. Time to ignore its old reputation. This may have been my first Carnival cruise, but it certainly will not be my last. Less

Read more Carnival Victory cruise reviews >>