Carnival Legend Cruise Review by BADUNCLEDAVE: Got that Carnival Spirit (Class)
Overall Member Rating
Got that Carnival Spirit (Class)
Destination: Western Caribbean
Love the Carnival Spirit Class Ships! Have been on two of the four in this class (Legend and Miracle).
Highlights and Comments:
1. The Lido Deck is awesome as there are no guest rooms on this deck in comparison to other Carnival Ships. Which means more physical space for passengers to spread out and enjoy a pleasurable enjoyment vs more people crammed into a smaller space.
2. For this reason, it is easier to find members of your party as they are all on this deck vs trying to find them on multiple floors.
3. Food: Overall no issues. Love the European Islands of 6 food stations which means access to getting food is very easy. Always ask for second entrees whenever you feel like more options.
4. Free Lemonade, punch, tea, orange juice (though weak), apple juice. vs water only on some competitors ships.
5. Bungee Cord: Consider bringing one to keep door open or to hand clothes on the balcony. 6. Power Outlet. Bring More one for extra outlets.
7. Use Cruise Critic for less expensive port options.
8. Entertainment: Changes once every six years per boat. Overall, above average though Comedians are subject to your personal taste. Overall, loved one and two were so-so, though my party thought two were very good and one so-so.
9. Price: Cruises during the summer are overpriced, pay or go during the off-season for less.
10. Fun Ship: TRUTH IN ADVERTISING! Waiting to go on other two Spirit Class boats. BUD. Less
Read more Carnival Legend cruise reviews >>
Read Cruise Critic's Carnival Legend Review >>
Cabin review: 6232
Family? Choose the balcony with the bed that comes off the ceiling as a bunk bed, you wont be crowded or disappointed. Save $$$.
Totally Disappointed with NCL'...
Pretty good time, but...
I had an amazing cruise and wi...
Alaska Beautiful but Expensive
Alaska via ship is perfect!!!