“Summit - Western Caribbean”
Cruise review of Celebrity Summit

L.A. Celebrity Summit 5 Summit - Western Caribbean
L.A.
Member Since 2001
No Helpful Votes
Overall Member Rating
This was a rare four day Celebrity cruise. The food and service were excellent. We canceled our reservations in the Normandie Restaurant because we were so happy with our meals and tablemates in the main dining room. Both the fish and beef dishes were the best I have had at sea.

Our cabin was well appointed and clean. Our cabin steward was very friendly and helpful.

Boarding the ship was a breeze. We were off the ship earlier than scheduled. Luggage was easily located and moving through customs went smoothly. Shuttles to and from the Midport Parking facility were free and readily available.

We did not schedule any excursions on this cruise, but we did get off the ship in both Key West and Cozumel. We were one of several ships in both ports. I counted eight cruise ships in Cozumel. I doubt I will get off a ship in these locations on future cruises. The ports are simply too crowded, and the shopping is entirely over rated.

This was my third Celebrity cruise and I will probably book my next cruise with Celebrity.

Celebrity Summit Cruises to the Western Caribbean

No Helpful Votes
Read Cruise Critic’s Celebrity Summit Review
Celebrity Summit Cruises to the Western Caribbean
Share feedback
Thank you!  Cruise Critic values your feedback.
How can we improve this page?