Celebrity Summit Cruise Review by L.A.

Home > Reviews > Member Reviews > Celebrity Summit Cruise Review by L.A.
Celebrity Summit
Celebrity Summit
Member Name: L.A.
Cruise Date: April 2004
Cabin Category: 10
See More About: Celebrity Summit Cruise Reviews | Western Caribbean Cruise Reviews | Celebrity Cruise Deals
Dining 5+
Service Not Rated
Value-for-Money Not Rated

Summit - Western Caribbean
This was a rare four day Celebrity cruise. The food and service were excellent. We canceled our reservations in the Normandie Restaurant because we were so happy with our meals and tablemates in the main dining room. Both the fish and beef dishes were the best I have had at sea.

Our cabin was well appointed and clean. Our cabin steward was very friendly and helpful.

Boarding the ship was a breeze. We were off the ship earlier than scheduled. Luggage was easily located and moving through customs went smoothly. Shuttles to and from the Midport Parking facility were free and readily available.

We did not schedule any excursions on this cruise, but we did get off the ship in both Key West and Cozumel. We were one of several ships in both ports. I counted eight cruise ships in Cozumel. I doubt I will get off a ship in these locations on future cruises. The ports are simply too crowded, and the shopping is entirely over rated.

This was my third Celebrity cruise and I will probably book my next cruise with Celebrity.

Publication Date: 06/25/04