Celebrity Summit Cruise Review by L.A.: Summit - Western Caribbean

Value for Money Not Rated

Compare Prices on Celebrity Summit Western Caribbean Cruises

Summit - Western Caribbean

Sail Date: April 2004

This was a rare four day Celebrity cruise. The food and service were excellent. We canceled our reservations in the Normandie Restaurant because we were so happy with our meals and tablemates in the main dining room. Both the fish and beef dishes were the best I have had at sea.

Our cabin was well appointed and clean. Our cabin steward was very friendly and helpful.

Boarding the ship was a breeze. We were off the ship earlier than scheduled. Luggage was easily located and moving through customs went smoothly. Shuttles to and from the Midport Parking facility were free and readily available.

We did not schedule any excursions on this cruise, but we did get off the ship in both Key West and Cozumel. We were one of several ships in both ports. I counted eight cruise ships in Cozumel. I doubt I will get off a ship in these locations on future cruises. The ports are simply too crowded, and the shopping is entirely over rated.

This was my third More Celebrity cruise and I will probably book my next cruise with Celebrity. Less

Read more Celebrity Summit cruise reviews >>