Carnival Liberty Cruise Review by jnd260@bellsouth.net: Great Cruise

0 Post

Compare Prices on Carnival Liberty Eastern Caribbean Cruises

Great Cruise

Sail Date: March 2008

We live in Pembroke Pines, FL. and Port Everglades is about 15-20 min drive for us so the port is very convenient. Saying that; I truly don't like Port Everglades. Carnival terminal there is just a beat up warehouse. I prefer to leave from Miami Carnivals new terminal at The Port of Miami are GREAT!

Embarkation: Long lines at the port we waited about 45 minutes before were on board.

Ship: The Liberty is a beautiful ship and the staff was very friendly and helpful! We met some real great crew members especially in the Lido deck. Server we attentive and friendly thank YOU to Dewa always kept my bucket of beer full.

Room: We had a Balcony state room on the verandah deck. The verandah deck is just below the Lido deck and it could very noisy depending were your cabin is located. Our cabin was quite noisy but hey we lived thru it. The cabin steward was quite friendly and very attentive. Thank YOU Sylvia.

Dining room: We went to all the meals to main More dining room 6:15 seating every night and waiter and our assistant waiter were GREAT. Thank YOU Timothy and Mlenden.

Food: I liked was good I gained 7 lbs.

Ports: Puerto Rico You there so late so we did not do any excursions there; we did leave the ship to buy some booze.

St Thomas Probably my favorite island what a beautiful place I can't wait till go back in November. We did St John Champagne Catamaran Sail way and what a great time we had. We never made it to St. John due to high winds and roughs seas we ended up and Christmas cove it was a beautiful location lots of sea life and nice beach. The snorkeling was great.

Antigua Love this island! My nephew surprised me with the tropical rain forest zip lining. IT WAS A BLAST!

Tortola Beautiful cool place I want to visit real soon. We did the island tour and what a wonderful place.

Bahamas Been there done have several t-shirt but probably has some of the most beautiful waters in the world.

Well we had a great GREAT GREAT time. The ship is wonderful I like Carnival I enjoy cruise with them. My wife and I booked on the Carnival Liberty again for a November cruise out of Miami. Folk go there with and open mind you are vacation enjoy and don't let the petty stuff bother. Less

Read more Carnival Liberty cruise reviews >>