SeaDream I Cruise Review by alamocitygal

Member Name: alamocitygal
Cruise Date: March 2008
Embarkation: San Juan
Destination: Southern Caribbean
See More About: SeaDream I Cruise Reviews | Southern Caribbean Cruise Reviews | SeaDream Yacht Club Cruise Deals
Member Rating   5+ out of 5+
Shore Excursions 5+
Value-for-Money 5+
Rates 5+

LuxuryOnly.com

Ship Facts: SeaDream I Review (by Cruise Critic!)
spoiled and pampered
We knew we were going to have a great week when it took all of 5 minutes or less from getting out of the taxi to walking up the gangway and being handed a cold wet cloth to cool you and a glass of champagne to welcome you. The crew was the best we've ever experienced including any 5 star hotel on earth. Their one goal in mind is to see that your every need is met and you are having a fantastic time. We went for our 30th anniversary and they created a romantic dining table at the front of the ship on deck with beautiful flowers and a surprise cake at the end. Our stateroom was decorated with roses and rose petals and a bottle of champaign and chocolate covered strawberries upon retiring for the evening. The ship is so wonderful it's hard to think about ports and excursions. You almost don't want to leave. There are no cheesy shows, just doing what you what to do, when you want to. And the food was the best ever. First class chefs. This all inclusive smaller ship is just what is needed for anyone wanting to re-ignite, re-charge and relax. It's not over the top formal, but relaxed, like a group of friends taking off together to have fun and relax. We will probably never cruise another cruise line again. These guys have perfected cruising in every sense of the word.

Publication Date: 03/28/08