Carnival Conquest Cruise Review by jjean: Our First Cruise

Compare Prices on Carnival Conquest Western Caribbean Cruises

Our First Cruise

Sail Date: March 2008
Embarkation: Galveston

I just got back from my cruise and I had a blast. I have to admit Wee Jimmy is a fun cruise director but his jokes needs some help (LOL). Everything was great my husband and I never had a dull moment on the ship. If it's your first cruise like it was for us I suggest that you get the Fountain fun card/ Soda card, because with that card you get unlimited drinks for everyone in your group (trust me it will pay for its self). By purchasing that you would only pay for the alcoholic beverages you buy or coffee from the cafe fan (special drinks). The food in the "The Point" Supper Club was fantastic the steak was mouthwatering and the lobster melts in your mouth. If you decide to make reservations ($ 30 pp) you will not be disappointed.

The only issue I had while on the ship was that this kid kept jumping on and off his bed and it would make a loud boom over our room. I suggest if you are a couple and want to have some quiet time because it's your anniversary or honeymoon choose More another ship or go at another time where it's less children traffic.

I have prices to the Shore excursion and Spa if you would like to know a price just email me. We didn't get a chance to go to Jamaica because someone on the ship got really sick and they had to call the coast guard to come and pick them up. We lost a lot of time and had to move on to Grand Cayman. While in Grand Cayman we just did a lot of shopping and that was fun. When we got to Cozumel the excursion we done was the ATV and Beach Adventure. If you don't mind running over a ton of rocks and hitting a ton of bumps this excursion is for you. If you never rode a atv I will advise against this excursion. Less

Read more Carnival Conquest cruise reviews >>