Carnival Legend Cruise Review by mizchiz

Carnival Legend
Member Name: mizchiz
Cruise Date: January 2008
Embarkation: Tampa
See More About: Carnival Legend Cruise Reviews | Eastern Caribbean Cruise Reviews | Carnival Cruise Deals

A disappointment
This was my 8th cruise, and our 5th on Carnival. Maybe I'm getting jaded from all this travel, but I felt this was just an average cruise in every way. We were eligible for early check-in, but the lines were incredible (apparently their new computer system had glitches), and it was very hot in the terminal. The interior design of the ship is very busy, with dark artwork on the ceilings in the public areas which made me feel closed in. The food was very average, even in the main dining room. The entertainment was like a high school show. The crew was efficient but not as outgoing as other cruises we've been on. The ship was very clean and well laid out. I was very happy with our stateroom and balcony. I felt the debarkation system was the best we ever experienced. We took advantage of the self-assisted debarkation and were off the ship and out of the parking garage a little after 8 AM!!!!!!

Publication Date: 02/13/08