“Carnival Miracle”

Member Since
No Forum Posts
No Helpful Votes
Overall Member Rating
WE started our cruise staying at the Sleep Inns near the airport. It was nice and clean and we enjoyed the free breakfast before boarding the van to go to the port. We arrived at the embarkation and it took us about 15 minutes and we were on the ship. We went up to our room and found it in perfect condition, the cabin steward stopped by to confirm our dinner reservation so they could be sure to get the room ready at night. We went up to the Lido Deck for lunch which was very enjoyable, not gourmet but good nonetheless. The rest of the trip was just as nice, the food in the dining room was very good (especially the Lamb) and the pizza at night was delicious. We never passed an employee, either steward, bartender, entertainer, waiter etc. who did not smile and say hello. It was very pleasant. The purser's desk was very helpful as was the Shore Excursion desk. We went on two excursions, the Panama Canal in Panama and the Rainforest Trip on Costa Rica. We did go ashore on Belize to do some shopping. The entire trip was enjoyable and I would have no problem booking another Carnival cruise. I was a little nervous because of some of the posts I read, however, I was completely at ease when we first got on the ship. As far as the decor goes, it is a cruise ship not my living room and I didn't think it was that far over the top as some have said. We are planning a Hawaiian Cruise hopefully in January of 2009 and the first place I will look is Carnival. This was my 12th cruise and we have been on RCCL, Celebrity, Princess, Holland America and now Carnival. Would absolutely go on Carnival again.

Carnival Miracle Cruises to the Western Caribbean
No Helpful Votes
Read Cruise Critic’s Carnival Miracle Review
Carnival Miracle Cruises to the Western Caribbean
Share feedback
Thank you!  Cruise Critic values your feedback.
How can we improve this page?