“Carnival Conquest”

Member Since 2008
No Forum Posts
No Helpful Votes
Overall Member Rating
First time cruising. It was great. There were eight of us in our group. Mainly all adults except my 17 year old son and his 18 year old friend. My 17 year old was a little bored because he didn't have full run of the ship, yet he was a little to old for the club 02 that they have for teenagers. Do not let that but a sour taste in your mouth about cruising because we have already booked another cruise with Carnival for 7 nights this summer and my son will be 18. He is excited about going. This is his choice of a graduation present. There will be 10 of us cruising this summer.

Our cruise last summer was wonderful. It was our first vacation ever that we truly felt totally relaxed and stressfree! We did nothing but relax and enjoy! The crew members were great! They wait on you hand and foot. You pick up nothing...you clean nothing....you do nothing.....unless you want to.

7 out of 8 of us received spa treatment...they were EXCELLENT!! My husband has already said to start saving money for more spa treatments for our cruise this next summer.

The food was great. The dining room was a wonderful experience. My son, husband, my son's friend, and my brother-in-law had never experienced anything quite so nice. THey were glad that they dressed up a little. YOu can ask for 2nd's in the dining room. Our head waiter was good, but our assistant waiter was even better He gave us anything we wanted.

THe ship has lots to do. There were things that we couldn't get to because so much was going on at one time. I was so fearful of being bored, however, that was never the case. Make sure when you are laying out that you take a small bag or something, because the wind was so strong that my overthrow and shoes would have blown away.

They do have an adult deck at the top. Nothing fancy by any means, but nice to be away from children, yet at the same time you can see the stage on the Lido Deck and hear and watch the entertainment on the Lido Deck. The people did come up and take drink orders as well!!

Carnival Conquest Cruises to the Western Caribbean
No Helpful Votes
Read Cruise Critic’s Carnival Conquest Review
Carnival Conquest Cruises to the Western Caribbean
Share feedback
Thank you!  Cruise Critic values your feedback.
How can we improve this page?