Seabourn Pride Cruise Review by tayl

Cruise Date: December 2007
Embarkation: Barbados
Destination: Southern Caribbean
Cabin Category: A3
See More About: Seabourn Pride Cruise Reviews | Southern Caribbean Cruise Reviews | Seabourn Cruise Deals
Member Rating   5+ out of 5+
Dining 5+

LuxuryOnly.com

Ship Facts: Seabourn Pride Review (by Cruise Critic!) | Seabourn Pride Deck Plans
Missing Seabourn!
We have sailed Holland America and Princess in the past.I am in my early 50's and my partner early 60's. We were looking for something a little more upscale,and wanted to have a nice relaxing vacation, away from the intense activities and constant extra expenses one finds on most ships. This is the first vacation, land or sea that we actually left feeling fully rested and rejuvenated. The loyal fans on cruise critic sold me on trying Seabourn.I did think that somehow they were inflating their experiences,but they weren't. Staff could not do enough. Nothing,within reason, is too much trouble. While sunning on our lounge chair,staff come by with drinks,suntan lotion,fruit kabobs,sorbet in champagne,etc. This is part of the daily ritual. I'm sure they would have brought my meals to me!! The dining is lovely. The food, like the service is consistent and excellent. Being new to Seabourn did not escape the staff, and we were invited to hosted tables,where we quickly met new friends. There was a well known entertainer on our cruise who was there as a passenger. We were treated no different then him. This really put things into perspective for me. We are all treated special! I can't say enough about the hard working staff except that I would like to publicly thank them for making our vacation such a relaxing and memorable one. Alas it has been a month since we sailed and we are still going through withdrawal!

Publication Date: 01/26/08