Seven Seas Mariner Cruise Review by Wafa Crawford-Harry

Home > Reviews > Member Reviews > Seven Seas Mariner Cruise Review by Wafa Crawford-Harry
Seven Seas Mariner
Seven Seas Mariner
Member Name: Wafa Crawford-Harry
Cruise Date: March 2007
Cabin Category: F
See More About: Seven Seas Mariner Cruise Reviews | Eastern Caribbean Cruise Reviews | Regent Seven Seas Cruise Deals
Member Rating   5+ out of 5+
Shore Excursions 5+
Value-for-Money 5+
Rates 5+

LuxuryOnly.com

Ship Facts: Seven Seas Mariner Review (by Cruise Critic!) | Seven Seas Mariner Deck Plans
Extremely Satisfied Passenger
As forty something, I had never cruised in my life. Although I have traveled the world, never on a cruise ship. I finally decided to go out on a limb and try it. I'm not one to be confined in small spaces and be around a lot of people in such places. I contacted my travel councilor and asked her to recommend the best Cruise Line. To my surprise and delight she recommended Regent Seven Seas (stayed in the Mariner Suite), since she knew my likes and dislikes and my high expectations, she indicated that Seven Seas was the only Six Star Cruise Line.

I trusted her and embarked on my first Cruise in March of 2007 to the Eastern Caribbean. I was so amazed and pleasantly surprised from the moment my baggage was picked up to the professionalism and friendliness of the crew, the cleanliness of the suites and the ship as a whole. Keep in mind I had high expectations, from service, accommodations, food, entertainment, spa amenities, excursions and everything in between.

One crew member that stood out and displayed on-going professionalism, knowledge, friendliness, respect to passengers as well as to fellow crew members, is the Cruise Director at the time, his name is Bryan Townsend, my husband and I felt he went above and beyond the call of duty, not just to us, but to other passengers as well, since we met another couple on board and they felt the same about him as well. The dining experience was superb, definitely world class; the wine list would match any fine dinning.

I'm used to traveling and staying in five star accommodations and services to match, and most certainly the Mariner met that and beyond for me.

I was so pleased by every aspect of the ship and crew, two months later I went on another cruise to Alaska, same great service. I’m about to take my third cruise in March 08’ to the Eastern Caribbean, and in June of 08’ to the Mediterranean. The great finale for my husband and me will be the 121 day World Cruise in 09’.

I can’t say enough about this cruise line, I highly recommend it. I disagree with a travel agent who mentioned that Regent was expensive, what she neglects to mention is the price is all inclusive, food, drinks, gratuities, and of course the excellent service. You get what you pay for.

Thank you Regent Seven Seas (Mariner), keep doing what you are doing. GREAT!

Publication Date: 01/16/08
More Seven Seas Mariner Cruise Reviews

Read the previous Seven Seas Mariner review Read the next Seven Seas Mariner review

More Eastern Caribbean Cruise Reviews