Explorer of the Seas Cruise Review by sunnyshine: Perfect Cruise

Cabin Not Rated

Compare Prices on Explorer of the Seas Western Caribbean Cruises

Perfect Cruise

Sail Date: April 2007

This is a late review, almost a year late. I am in the process of booking another cruise with RC. The one thing I remember most about this cruise was the outstanding service. This was my first RC cruise, I had sailed before with Carnival and I could not believe the difference! I will always use RC in the future. The staff goes out of their way to make sure you have a wonderful vacation. Every where we turned there was amazing staff to take care of us. I wrote RC to let them know how much we appreciated our wonderful service and they actually called to thank me for thanking them!

Boarding was a breeze, had our photo taken and was on board in about 25 minutes. Muster was very well organized and painless, very different from the experience I had on Carnival.

I have absolutely no complaints about anything on our cruise. The food was good in the buffets, the dining room food and service was wonderful, johnny rockets was so wonderful I'm looking forward to that again. More

We booked an inside cabin as staying in the room is not important to us and we had plenty of room and were very comfortable. We had no problems getting our bags the first night or getting them the last day.

Our ports were Labadee Haiti and Ocho Rios Jamaica. We loved Labadee. It was such a lovely place and a perfect beach day. We had no one bother us like you may have heard. It was peaceful and beautiful. Go exploring there! The food they brought us in Haiti was the worst out of all the food we had, but it was still ok. In Jamaica we had booked a private tour guide for our excursions, which was both good and bad. We had a hard time finding her at the pier, but after we finally found her, our day was wonderful.

The pool was great, its so fun to just sit and watch people while the music plays with a cold drink in your hand.

This ship is amazing. My girlfriend had never been on a cruise before and even though I had, this ship blew us both away when we saw her for the first time. Everything is beautiful and looks brand new. The staff are SO on top of things, they're always cleaning and straightening things to keep it looking great. I was very impressed. Future cruises on any other size ship would probably be disappointing. I love the larger ships. We felt no movement at all.

The entertainment was great we loved the ice show and the comedians and the Beatles show. Lots of activities always going on.

I cannot say enough about the staff and crew and how wonderful they truly are. I hope that RC treats their staff as wonderful as the staff treats their guests. I love the Explorer!! Less

Read more Explorer of the Seas cruise reviews >>