Carnival Miracle 5

“ANOTHER HOME RUN FOR CARNIVAL!!!!!”
Cruise review of Carnival Miracle

Frankie Rogers

Overall Member Rating

There were four cabins of us...family and friends, and we flew in to Ft. Lauderdale to begin our fabulous journey. This was my eighth Carnival cruise, and we all were past cruisers except one.

Embarkation: I could not believe how fast we were checked in. This was the very best embarkation experience of my and relatives life. Our rooms were ready and very clean. We all had extended balconies and had the partitions opened in order to have one long extended balcony. I forgot our cabin stewards name, however she was very nice and made sure I always had plenty of towels and ice.

Dining: I had read about the decor of the Bacchus Dining Room and the members did not lie. It is gaudy , but cute and quite imaginative so be prepared for some wild decoration. Our waiter, James was very professional, but did not have much of a personality, but did strive to please, his assistant was wonderful and should be a head waiter. The ship should have two dining rooms......it is too More crowded and had barely enough space for the waiters. The food was good, but not as good as on some of Carnivals other ships. The pastry chef was awesome! He prepared entrees with strips of flaky pastries was out of this world! The Lido food was very nice every day with a different country highlighted for lunch daily.

We did independent shore excursions which proved quite exciting. The days on board were filled with fun and games, and I purchased some great bargains at the duty free shops.

All and all I loved this cruise, I even danced the night away at Dr. Frankenstein's Lab the first night, however My nieces and friends kept the place going every night (this old girl couldn't hang every night). I'd rather see shows. The show Tribute to Frank Sinatra and Sammy Davis Jr. was great! The man singing Mr. Bojangles was a class act in every way. This brings me to the Carnival dancers. This was the worst ensemble of singers and dancers I have seen on Carnival out of 8 cruises. They were stiff, out of sync, and couldn't sing well. One of the male dancers was a little too chubby and not very coordinated. Improvement is truly needed, people were walking out of "Ticket to Ride" including me. I would rather enjoy some other venue on the ship.

This was a great cruise with a friendly staff. I recommend it for first timers on Carnival. Rest up for debarkation. Less

Carnival Miracle Cruises to the Southern Caribbean

Published 12/12/07

Read Cruise Critic's Carnival Miracle Review

Carnival Miracle Cruises to the Southern Caribbean

Share feedback
Thank you!  Cruise Critic values your feedback.
How can we improve this page?