Norwegian Sky Cruise Review by Shelley Ivers

Cruise Date: March 2004
Embarkation: San Juan
Destination: Southern Caribbean
Cabin Category: IA
See More About: Norwegian Sky Cruise Reviews | Southern Caribbean Cruise Reviews | NCL Cruise Deals
Member Rating   5+ out of 5+
Value-for-Money Not Rated
Rates 5+

Ship Facts: Norwegian Sky Review (by Cruise Critic!) | Norwegian Sky Deck Plans
Pride of Aloha - Southern Caribbean

Contrary to some of the things that were previously written, I must say that my cruise on the SKY was so exceptional, I didn't want to get off the ship. My husband and I had such a wonderful time that we can't wait to go again. We met many of the crew who were exceptionally wonderful to us, and we met many people on board who were friendly and warm, and also there to have a good time. We had started a group on the "boards" for the Sky, previous to the cruse, and spent a lot of time with our group as if we were old best friends, and we all had a ball.............

As far as accommodations, they were just fine. Just enough room for everything in some corners and spots which led to using your imagination, but for changing and sleeping we were very comfortable, and had no complaints. The stewards were always there with fresh towels, little towel characters on the bed, and the room was spic and span at all times.

The dining room food was exceptionally good, the buffet was okay, pizza was good, but all in all, the eating was an OK experience. We just loved it, and I know that Norwegian Cruise Lines really goes out of their way to make sure that you truly have an enjoyable and memorable vacation.

Publication Date: 03/17/04