Carnival Glory 5

“Carnival Glory - Eastern Caribbean”
Cruise review of Carnival Glory

cst42

Overall Member Rating

This was my first cruise but my husband has been on one before about 13 years ago. This was absolutely the best vacation I have EVER had! We have two children, that we did not take, however we will be taking them on the next one! From the minute we arrived in FL until we left FL was WONDERFUL! The lines went very, very smoothly and swiftly. As far as the ship goes....A+++ I do not know how you could not of had a good time on the GLORY! If you don't it is your own fault.

Our room steward...AL was awesome! Our room was 7443 and hopefully he was recognized for the review we left him. Also, our team at dinner was also exceptional! It was Anouar and Tina! The best that there is! I am hoping that when we go on our next cruise that the will be assigned to that ship! As far as the food...excellent!

The entertainment was great, especially considering we had some rocky days. The dancers still did a great job! The comedy shows, especially the "X" rated one was awesome! I More dont' think I have laughed that hard in years! This is one of carnival's biggest ships and you could not tell that there was several thousand people on it! Every night we would go up top to the lido deck and could enjoy the sunset, without anyone around you. Or if you just want to go up and relax, NO PROBLEM! I have read on other peoples reviews that there was a problem with the smoking. We had no problems at all! The smokers were where they were to be. My husband said however, he would like to have real steel drums on the lido deck. I would like to see a little bench of some sort in the shower to make it easier to shave your legs.

But the bathroom was GREAT...nice and big for everything to be stored in the bathroom. As I mentioned earlier we did have a rocky couple of days, but that is out of the captains control. He dealt with it very good though, kept us very informed. Over all we were very, very impressed with carnival and will definitely be going back! Hopefully very, very soon! If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me at cstown@neo.rr.com HAVE A GREAT TIME! Less

Carnival Glory Cruises to the Eastern Caribbean

Overall Ratings

Sail Date: February 2004
Embarkation: Port Canaveral (Orlando)
Family & Children

Helpful? Thank cst42
Read Cruise Critic's Carnival Glory Review

Carnival Glory Cruises to the Eastern Caribbean

Share feedback
Thank you!  Cruise Critic values your feedback.
How can we improve this page?