Carnival Pride Cruise Review by 7seastravlr: Carnival Pride - Mexican Riviera

Carnival Pride - Mexican Riviera

Sail Date: October 2007
Destination: Mexican Riviera
Embarkation: Los Angeles

I just got off the Carnival Pride on Sunday, October 14, 2007. I am a past passenger on Carnival and had always had a great time. I was quite disappointed with this cruise. The ship was not up to Carnival's standards. I don't know if this is because it's away from the watchful eye of corporate. There were holes in the wood trim, the braiding in the elevators was ripped and the outside of the ship was rusted.

The entertainment was so bad that my husband and I walked out as did half the audience. The female singer was the worst. The only decent entertainment was Jerome (a comedian) and a hypnotist.

The food was passable at best. The staff on the other had was super. Our waiter was one of the best I've had in almost 20 years of cruising.

This was a family reunion cruise and I was actually embarrassed because we took the Pride based on my recommendation.

Debarkation was a joke. General debarkation was to be a 930am and they didn't get it started More until 1130am. This is probably my last Carnival cruise. Less

Read more Carnival Pride cruise reviews >>