Carnival Fantasy Cruise Review by arby70: Carnival Fantasy - Western Caribbean

Compare Prices on Carnival Fantasy Western Caribbean Cruises

Carnival Fantasy - Western Caribbean

Sail Date: October 2007
Embarkation: New Orleans

I was on the October 1 sailing. Embarkation was very organized and fairly quick. All the crew was very friendly and our service was quite good. I thought the grill, deli and the buffet was pretty decent, but I didn't care for most of my dining room meals - too many heavy sauces. The chocolate melting cake was good, but I really didn't care for the other ones I ordered in the dining room. I'm not sure if it was luck of the draw or what, but I would probably skip the dining room from now on unless it was lobster or shrimp night.

My cabin was very comfortable and I have no complaints at all. The journey itself was very pleasant and I had a very nice experience. I enjoyed the shows at night and our CD, Big Tex, was fairly entertaining and quite funny at times (his dance after the talent show was funny).

I didn't use the ship's tours for our excursions, so I can't tell you anything about this subject.

All in all, it was a good cruise. Less

Read more Carnival Fantasy cruise reviews >>