Carnival Miracle Cruise Review by Jessa: Carnival Miracle - Eastern Caribbean

Entertainment Not Rated

Compare Prices on Carnival Miracle Eastern Caribbean Cruises

Carnival Miracle - Eastern Caribbean

Sail Date: August 2007
Embarkation: New York (Manhattan)

This was my 7th cruise with Carnival, and my least favorite. I went with a group of 19.

Embarkation: we took a bus from Providence to NY. It was chaotic when we got there! Not to mention that the buses AC broke and we were all hot and irritated by the time we got there. The wait was not that long in the terminal, what took forever was the line to check in. Of all the cruise i have taken, this one seemed to be the most unorganized that i have been on. When it was finally our turn to check in the girl at the desk had no clue what was going on. She didn't even know how to take my credit card and activate my sign and sail, and said the machines were down and i could go to the pursers desk and they could do it later. Funny thing was the people next to me, who were in my group, had no problem with activating there sign and sail card with their credit card.

Days at Sea: these, in my opinion are the best days to relax and have fun!! i enjoyed them very much and met some More really nice people! We all hung out at the aft pool because it was suppose to be adults only.

San Juan: My DH and I enjoyed this port, it was though, entirely way tooo hot! we just walked around up all those hills! I thought i was just like an other american city though...

St Thomas: this was my 2nd time here! we all went to Magens Bay for half the day and Coki Beach the other half! They were both beautiful, but the place to be is Coki. You can get anything you want there!;) this was our favorite place so far... We all did not want to leave!

Tortola: Ummm I personally was not impressed with this island at all. Possible in a few years it may be amazing to see. we did not do anything here, and if we go back we all agreed we would do a tour. We chose not to do one this time because we were only in port til 100pm and that wasn't enough time to enjoy your self. So we all met back at the boat at the aft pool for some drinks!

Nick and Noras: If you have the money, I would definitely recommend it. This was by far the best dining experience that i have ever had. We all went for my dads 50th birthday. They were all great and able to accommodate us all.. a very memorable occasion

Dinner was at the late seating. and i loved it! The only thing that i was very turned off at was that our whole party was seated in different areas of the dining room and when we asked the maitre d if he could at least put us all together and he was not helpful at all so half of us did not even go to the dining room... But he did come around on the last nite to look for his envelope didn't he!!

Our Room guy was egh... ok... some days our bed wasn't made up until it was to be turned down. Carnival should do something about the room stewards just busting in the room. Several times he came in and i had to either, pull the blankets up or jump in the bathroom! its like "WHOA!"

Debarkation: we stayed on the boat and were the very last people off, our bus was not coming until 12:30 so there was so rush to get off and sit on the curb and wait. We did the self assist and it, in my opinion is far more convenient. overall, not as bad as the embarkation!

Summary: I will definitely be cruising with carnival again... the prices are just the best. and i enjoy the younger crowds most of the time.. i do not know if i would leave from new york again, as i was the minority and felt that most of the passengers were typical new Yorkers: RUDE RUDE RUDE! I never in my life have seen so many ignorant people! But hey, as long as i made the best of MY time that's all that matters to me ya know!!

We are all already planning our next cruise! And it will be with Carnival.. Less

Read more Carnival Miracle cruise reviews >>