Explorer of the Seas Cruise Review by mommachase: Explorer of the Seas - Bermuda

mommachase
0 Post

Compare Prices on Explorer of the Seas Bermuda Cruises

Explorer of the Seas - Bermuda

Sail Date: September 2007
Destination: Bermuda
Embarkation: Bayonne (Cape Liberty)

As this was my first cruise i was a bit nervous. That is all behind me now. I have only been home 3 hours and i miss the SHIP..... Getting on board was efficient and quick. arrived at port at 11:45am and was having a drink by 1:00pm. Luggage arrived by 1:30pm . Leaving port was amazing, seeing the statue of liberty and going under the bridge.

Food:::ate at 6:oopm seating. Food was hot and tasty and you could order 3 of anything or more. Our server was Omar and ALex. We loved them. SPecial attention all week. The food at Windjammer was typical buffet but good enough to eat... Didn't eat at Portofino's or Johnny Rockets but heard they were good. Cabin: Balcony is a must enjoyed waking up to it each morning. Small around the closet area but you literally r there to sleep and change. Very clean and the sheets were the softest Id ever felt. Pool area was large with 4 hot tubs and they also have a special adults only pool. Minimal children on this cruise which was nice. People More were of all ages but mostly 40 and over. Beers cost 4.25, special drinks 7-8 dollars bloody marys 5.00. Champagne 5.oo. Not bad at all,. Shows were great esp THE ICE SHow. get tickets early. The quest is not to be missed. I laughed so hard. My boyfriend actually took his pants off.... The ship is huge and gorgeous. So Much to see and do for everyone. We did the rock wall. Used the hottubs every night. Line danced, played pool volleyball, Trivia and Bingo...Dizzys bar makes you feel special each night with ballroom and jazz and the view is sooo romantic. All in all I am in love with this ship and cruising. Please e mail me with additional questions as I could talk and talk about it. I am already on-line looking for another... Less

Read more Explorer of the Seas cruise reviews >>