Liberty of the Seas 5

“Liberty of the Seas - Eastern Caribbean”
Cruise review of Royal Caribbean Liberty of the Seas

Esmerelda
Member Since 2002
2,730 Forum Posts

Overall Member Rating

Our trip was fabulous from the get go. Disembarkation was the easiest we've ever experienced and we were in the WJ having lunch by 1230! The ship was stunning and we all had the best vacation ever. The cabins (we had 2 connecting 7628/7262) were great, we had lots of storage (even though I still bring my over the door shoe rack with me!) The beds were comfy and the balconies were huge!

The food in the dining room was quite good and we did do Chops one night which was a not to be missed. I thought it totally worth the extra $20 per person and so did my family. The Sorrentos pizza was good as well as the baked goods at Seattles best coffee cafe.

The staff onboard were the absolute most happy friendliest group of folks ever!! Room service was great at all times.

The ports of call were San Juan/PR, St. Martin, and Labadee. We snorkeled on our own at the last 2. Getting off the ships at the ports was a cinch. On our last cruise (not RCC), getting off at the More port was a nightmare.

We had so much fun on our first RCC ship that we rebooked while onboard again for the future. I have nothing bad to say about RCC.

any questions, drop me an email. thanks for reading! :) Less

Liberty of the Seas Cruises to the Eastern Caribbean

Published 09/01/07

Read Cruise Critic's Liberty of the Seas Review

Liberty of the Seas Cruises to the Eastern Caribbean

Share feedback
Thank you!  Cruise Critic values your feedback.
How can we improve this page?