Carnival Valor Cruise Review by tallcup

Member Name: tallcup
Cruise Date: August 2007
Destination: Western Mediterranean
Cabin Category: 8E
See More About: Carnival Valor Cruise Reviews | Western Mediterranean Cruise Reviews | Carnival Cruise Deals

Carnival Valor - Western Mediterranean
This was my first cruise and I must say that I really enjoyed myself on the carnival valor. I did have my heart set on going to the western Caribbean but due to the weather we were redirected to the Bahamas and the virgin islands.

Ok, My stateroom was great, it was bigger than I expected to be and very clean and I would also like to point out that my stewards name is HENRY, and he was EXCELLENT... I never had to ask him to clean my room cause he was always on point.

Dining- My waiter was named Martin, and he was far THE BEST experience on the ship, he waited on our party hand and foot and the customer service was the best Ive seen in a long time. The food was really great, even though I didn't eat most of the things they had.

Entertainment- was really spectacular the shows were very beautiful and well put together... I give a 5 star for the last show.... but on a sad note, the comedians they chose for adult comedy,,, please rescreen them, they were not funny at all...

Embarkation was easy, but debarkation thats a whole nother story it was horrible, carnival really needs to work on that, I was so upset with how they debarked us I was truly going to not give carnival another try...

But my overall experience was enjoyable and I will travel with them again..

Hope you enjoy your sail...

Publication Date: 08/29/07