Norwegian Spirit Cruise Review by PhantomsHockey31

Home > Reviews > Member Reviews > Norwegian Spirit Cruise Review by PhantomsHockey31
Norwegian Spirit
Norwegian Spirit
Member Name: PhantomsHockey31
Cruise Date: July 2007
Embarkation: New York (Manhattan)
See More About: Norwegian Spirit Cruise Reviews | Eastern Caribbean Cruise Reviews | NCL Cruise Deals

Norwegian Spirit - Eastern Caribbean
We booked this cruise hoping for a relaxing trip. We have cruised with NCL before and also with Royal Caribbean. The first two ships we were on were dirty but this was nice and clean.

We are from Hershey, Pa so it took 2 hrs. and 30 mins. to get to New York. We had no trouble parking and got right in line to board the ship. Once we got on we went straight to Raffles and it was terribly crowded because the whole ship eats up there and it is the only place to eat. After that we went to our cabin. It was very nice and clean and had a window. The window was a little dirty but still nice to have. Later that day we spent a lot of time by the pool and just enjoying ourselves. Dinner was not great or bad, the food was just okay. The next night I met a friend and we hung out for the rest of the week. (I'm 15) We spent a lot of time by the pool and also in the gym working out. At night after all the activities are over with it is very hard to find things to do. We just walked around and talked to other kids our age. Bermuda, it was really nice but it rained so that kind of ruined our time there. Tortola was my favorite. The beach was okay but the ride through the mountain was insane (in a good way). The scenery was really nice also and there were nice little shops all around. St. Thomas was nice too but I think Trunk Bay was the nicest beach I have ever been to in my life. Then we left and the two days at see were nice but it was so hard getting off. I really got attached to that ship. We got off the ship and came home and we liked the Spirit so much we are thinking of going on it next year, and if not the Spirit another cruise indeed. This was not only the best cruise I have ever been on but also my favorite vacation of all time.

Publication Date: 07/24/07