Carnival Miracle Cruise Review by Ann: Carnival Miracle - Eastern Caribbean

Value for Money Not Rated

Compare Prices on Carnival Miracle Eastern Caribbean Cruises

Carnival Miracle - Eastern Caribbean

Sail Date: June 2007
Embarkation: New York (Manhattan)

This was our third Carnival cruise. But, 2 1/2 days at sea were too much for me. Next time I will fly to wherever so that i can have some more time at the various ports.

Embarkation was quick and easy. the staff were very helpful. Our luggage came to our room pretty quickly, however, my sons luggage didn't get to his room until well after dinner time.

I needed 2 cabins, one for my husband and I and one for my 2 sons and my nephew. We originally had adjoining rooms because one of my sons was added on after our initial reservation was made. Carnival told my travel agent that my adjoining room was only for 2 people and they put my sons and my nephew all the way down to 7155 which was in a completely different muster station God forbid something ever happened. And their phone kept not working inspite of several reports to the purser's desk. I couldn't even call them to make sure they were OK.I was very upset about that. All Carnival had to do was put the 3 boys in my More room and put my husband and I in the 2 person adjoining room. That whole ordeal made no sense to me. Our excursions were very good. However, the bioluminescence one hat we had booked almost a month before our cruise was cancelled the night before because it was "national Puerto Rico Day". I was very angry at this because they had to know when this "Holiday" was long before the night before the excursion. Entertainment was great with the exception of the first comedian that carnival had. the second one was 100 times better and glen Miller was awesome as usual. We had seen him before.

The ship was very clean and the food was never ending and quite delicious. We ate at Nick and Nora's one night and I have never had such tender lamb chops in my life as i did there.

Inspite of my disappointments I will sail Carnival again and again. Less