“Carnival Miracle - Eastern Caribbean”
Cruise review of Carnival Miracle

dan09554 Carnival Miracle 5 Carnival Miracle - Eastern Caribbean
dan09554
Member Since 2007
No Forum Posts
No Helpful Votes
Overall Member Rating
As this was the first cruise for my girlfriend and myself we really didn't know what to expect. We arrived at the pier at 11:00 and waited about 40 minutes. Check in went very well. we boarded the Miracle and dropped off our carry-on luggage. Had lunch and went about exploring the ship.

We were amazed at how friendly the staff was, everyone always stopped to say hi. We cruised with 4 others and had a table at the late dinner seating. Our waiter, Ralph and his assistant, Alina were wonderful. Alina was so very friendly and always had nice things to say. The food was outstanding.

On the first night of the cruise with the moon and stars shining brightly above, I asked my girlfriend for her hand in marriage. Thankfully she said YES!

My only complaint of the whole vacation was the inconsistency of the A/C. Some parts of the ship was cool while others were almost unbearable. I called the Pursers desk several times, and they said they would fix it, I didn't notice much of a difference. but I'm not going to let that ruin an otherwise great cruise.

The shows were good, I didn't care for the show on the last night that was made up of our fellow cruisers. I didn't like Dr. Frankenstiens so I spent some time in Frankie & Johnnies.

Had a great time in San Juan, spent some time walking around. then went for dinner and drinks at Senor Frogs, GREAT time but a little pricey.

St. Thomas was beautiful. we went snorkeling at Christmas Cove, cant wait to do it again.

On Tortola we just took a sightseeing tour around the Island. It was nice, but I was glad we only spent a few hours here.

Nick & Nora's was fabulous!! We went twice well worth the Money.

Carnival Miracle Cruises to the Eastern Caribbean
No Helpful Votes
Read Cruise Critic’s Carnival Miracle Review
Carnival Miracle Cruises to the Eastern Caribbean
Share feedback
Thank you!  Cruise Critic values your feedback.
How can we improve this page?