Norwegian Dawn Cruise Review by naneo: Norwegian Dawn - Bermuda

Compare Prices on Norwegian Dawn Bermuda Cruises

Norwegian Dawn - Bermuda

Sail Date: June 2007
Destination: Bermuda
Embarkation: New York (Manhattan)

Norwegian dawn is beautiful. Our whole family was just amazed with this ship so clean. All those workers worked around the clock I think to keep everything wonderful for us.

Disembarkation went smooth.Got there around 11am waited in line and on ship by noon and eating, eating, eating.

The food was excellent, reservations in the Italian rest and Salsa was hard to make. Everything was always booked up. We had to finally take a reservation at 9:30 at night just to eat at the Italian restaurant. Salsa was also very good. Make your reservations early in morning. The barbeque was good but I thought by Thursday they may have changed the menu to much hamburger and hot dogs chicken. Our older kids liked Blue Lagoon having wings etc. was right up their alley.

The pool was small for all those people. Mostly kids were all in it.

KIDS: I have two but I never let my kids run wild. 7am they're running up and down the aisles. Turning everyones stateroom so no More one gets service. Kids pushing all the buttons in elevators and we were at a show at night and 10-12 years olds (WHICH SHOULD KNOW BETTER) came running in the show they were playing hide and go seek. This would be my only beef about this cruise. Norwegian was great but people please control your kids and watch them.

Bermuda was wonderful and we all had a great time and wonderful weather. We will certainly go back in a heart beat on the DAWN.

Entertainment was good. Activities were okay. Except for their Bingo they pushed not to much.

My stateroom service was very good. They took very good care of us. Liked that the bathroom was big and also our stateroom. Less

Read more Norwegian Dawn cruise reviews >>