Carnival Legend 5

“Carnival Legend - Western Caribbean”
Cruise review of Carnival Legend

queenofdasea
Member Since 2006
143 Forum Posts

Overall Member Rating

Background: I (29) traveled w/ my DH(33) , sons(7,9,10), and teen sister(14). We drove down the day of to Tampa. Embarkation was ok-we were just really ANXIOUS.. We had 2 cabin-6295 and 6295 and they were great.6295 was a quad for the kids.

As far as the ship goes-it was perfect from the dEcor to the cleanliness to the staff and certainly the food. Our headwaiter in the dining room table # 302 was Vishnu and his assistant was Iketut. I never thought I could get attached to strangers as I did these two guys-they were Awesome. "V" even cut my son's steak for him one night. He was very attentive and friendly even my Dh and sons mentioned how they missed his service when we got back home.

PORTS Grand Cayman-we just walked around and took some pictures. The kids wanted to go back to the ship for camp carnival and Dh and I will be back there in Feb. 08 anyway so we went back to the ship and enjoyed our time onboard. Cozumel-we did some shopping and went to paradise More Beach. The kids loved it! It was perfect for our family. I enjoyed a daiquiri and we ate some chicken nachos and tacos. Belize-my 10 yr. Old and I went horseback riding in the rainforest with Smugglers run and had a great time with trevor and his wife. Dh and others stayed onboard at the pool Costa Maya- we intended to go to Majahual but when the hubby and kids saw the pool (and swim-up bar) that's where we stayed. It wasn't bad at all but I still wanted to see the beach since I heard so much about it. Looks like I'll have to book another cruise to Costa Maya!

CAMP CARNIVAL The kids went everyday! The absolutely loved it. 2 nights they even ate dinner with them. A++ for camp carnival.

SUPPER CLUB DH and I went on Tuesday-day 3. It was a great as everyone here mentioned. Yusi and Heidi served us and were great. They were our Charlie's Angels..lol..they even posed for a picture like the Angels..too cute. We also enjoyed the shows onboard. Favorites were: blues bros. tribute,legends show, both comedians and the ventriloquist-all very funny. We took over 530 pics with my cam so I am still trying to get those uploaded. Will post a link to webshots once done. Less

Carnival Legend Cruises to the Western Caribbean

Published 06/08/07

Read Cruise Critic's Carnival Legend Review

Carnival Legend Cruises to the Western Caribbean

Share feedback
Thank you!  Cruise Critic values your feedback.
How can we improve this page?